5 things for which we are thankful:
5. The High School Counselor Challenge #HSCC15 to send school counselors to the annual conference of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)–and all of the other professional development opportunities hosted by NACAC each year.
4. Teachers who stay up late at night, long after tests and essays are graded, to write letters of recommendation to help students reach their academic goals.
3. All the workshops, parent nights, and college fairs you host to bring awareness and understanding to students and families.
2. Parents who work as partners with counselors and teachers and as advocates for their students.
1. Students with dreams and ambitions that make the hard work worthwhile.